how and where did u find out you was pregnant?

I felt funny so I told my man it was time to check to see if we was pregnant so we got four pregnancy test took three at a park and all of them was postive and I took another one at work that day and it was still postive. So I knew I was prego before I took those test.

Greeneyes1

Asked by Greeneyes1 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With the first, I was really tired so after work he bought me a pregnancy test and I took it in a gas station bathroom. I was 17 and didn't want to do it at home. Great place to find out. With the second, I kicked him out and as he was packing i just took one for the hell of it and bam pregnant again. He still moved out.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I had the feeling that I was pregnant and my SO kept saying that I wasn't, so I went and bought 2 test, went home and they both came up positive so I took a picture of them and text messaged them to him and said "do you still think that I'm not pregnant?" He said "well they look positive to me". lol, he is so hard headed.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was sitting in a hotel type thing, about to move with my DH (he's military) and I was throwing up three times or more a day, so two weeks after this started he finally let me buy another test (we were trying and he said they were too expensive to keep getting negatives). It said positive right away, I was like 8 weeks along at that point.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was actually going through alot at the time. My DH and I were going to seperate for a few months and I was at work working third shift when I took my first test. It came up positive right away. LOL!! I knew I was pregnant I could just feel it and sure enough I was right. I then proceeded to take like 4 more I think because I couldnt believe it.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Lol ladies. I love hearing others story of how they found out they were pregnant.
    Greeneyes1

Comment by Greeneyes1 (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• With my first I just had that feeling, plus I had a spotty period and sore boobs for about 2 weeks AFTER my period. So I just tested and it took about 6 test for me to finally realized that the firs 5 weren't wrong and I was indeed pregnant lmao. I took the very first 2 test at work and the other ones at home lol. With this pregnancy we were trying, I was super anxious so I  would test every week lol, it only took us a 1 month to conceive. I took the test at home.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:35 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I guess, my story is boring in comparison. I was late and had this feeling it wasn't from stress. Took a test at home and it was positive, but I knew even before I took it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• We had quit preventing just before the wedding, but weren't trying yet. We went to Cedar Point 2 weeks after the wedding and I was getting sick on all the rides. I told DH that I thought I was pregnant already and he just laughed (we would have conceived 2 days after the wedding I was charting and knew when I ovulated). Well we got home and I took the test the next morning and sure enough! The second I was still nursing #1 and had gotten one period, but it had been 40 days since then so I took a test and positive yet again.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My son's had a dentist appointment the day I found out I was mommy-to-be. I went to our local dollar tree and bought 5, $1 tests and came home and took one because I missed my period this month. So I took one and it was faint positive, so I looked at myself in the mirror and said this couldnt be, so I took two more using the same urine in the cup (tmi, i know.) so then I looked at myself again and laughed. 2-3 hours later I texted my husband at work and sent him a pic of the tests and he was somewhat shocked. By the time he got home he was happy and excited. He told one of his best friends (co-worker) and she is excited too. I am every early. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow July 23, 2010. I am praying that this pregnancy sticks. I miscarried back in Feb. of this year. Keep fingers crossed everyone. :)
    CreedMama3

Answer by CreedMama3 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010