anyone get this? please give me some input thanks.. also posted in preg

if you have please explain what made you tell the doc about it..
ive been getting these symptoms, but only sometimes during the day.. not constantly, but when i DO get them, it lasts for about 45 min- 2 hours.... and happens randomly throughout the day

here are the symptoms:
heart has hard thumping
can feel pulsating throughout my body
short of breathe
dizzy/light headed
fluttering in my chest
feels like my chest is caving in

anyone thats had it does it sound like that? im going to bring it up to my doctor on mon [next appt] but would like input :) thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Health

• idk why i posted anon.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If you're pregnant, it can be because you have a lot more blood circulating through you than when you are not pregnant, and that causes your body to work harder. Since you're going to ask your dr, all I can say is get some rest and some good healthy food, and if you're exercising to maybe tone it down a bit, maybe just walk or something.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i know i have more blood & it could cause this also, but i got like this before but it was less and didnt make me feel like i was about to literally fall down and faint. i was asking if it sounded like arrythmia so i could kno options
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• could be alot of things. a few things come to my mind.
    too much caffeine
    anxiety, anxiety attacks
    a heart valve problem
    a blood pressure problem.
    call your doc today.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i know exactly what u are talking about my doctor just told me that it was because the baby was i forget what exactly but she gave me a heart test cause my heart would beat super fast i would b short of breath and dizzy like all the time i think the baby was cuttin off my blod flow some how
    Mommyandreaof2

Answer by Mommyandreaof2 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2008