Where did u get ur child's name?

Brianna name is what sil picked
Alexis her daddy picked

that is Brianna alexis my daughter's name

Greeneyes1

Asked by Greeneyes1 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Baby Names

• 10,000 baby names book. We went thru that book about a hundred times and were about to give up when we both decided on his name-Bergen

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• from my dreams
    isabel

middle name is my great aunts name
    lorraine

Isabel Lorraine
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:26 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• DH picked the letters for Tess out of a Tennessee welcome sign. We were looking for something short, uncommon, and not unusual. lol
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:27 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My oldest Morgan just came to me...

My youngest...well I saw a business called "Deanna's Skin Art" and loved the name Deanna :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 10:28 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Joseph Ray- Great grandfather first name and fathers middle name.

Jacob Arthur- His Big bother Joseph picked Jacob, and his grandfathers name for the middle name.

Lucas Charles- I took the name Lucas from a little boy I took care of at a daycare I worked at, he was precious, and I loved the name, and Charles was my fathers middle name.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:29 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I just picked names I liked. I didn't look them up. I just thought of them and then wrote them down how I thought they should be spelled. Looking back I probably would have done it differently. Mikaela Sky and Kierstin Storm.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• son name is DEvON, got that from a friend of mine. my daughter Harvess was changed from Harvest becuz of how i pronounced it. and to be different daddy thought it was a good idea to change the "t" to a "s"
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Jeremy Lane- My husband named him Jeremy because that is his best friends name and Lane is a family name (my husband's middle name as well).
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh My Kids , My oldest son he was named after his 2 uncles Timothy Ray And My other son well Ryan is from my fav soap and his middle name is scott after his dad ... My little Girl off my fave soap Hailey Middle is Michelle after me I love my kids names

mom Michelle
    Countrygirl30fl

Answer by Countrygirl30fl at 10:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My last son is named Mason Alexander. I didn't want to deal with the whole "name him after me" thing so I chose names that no one had in our immediate family. My in-laws are weird about names...so you know this irritated them. LOL

Mason because my father and his father and his father were all stone masons & bricklayers
    Alexander because that is my great great grandfather's name and I am the only one who knows that.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010