Has Any one Kids Tubes in there ears ?

Hi My little girl Hailey Has Had Tubes put in 2 times now and on top it now her little left ear has blood coming out it scare me and i took her to her dr and he say oh she just have a bad ear infection in her left ear ... then when we got home she had alot more blood coming out and then we went to the ER and they said that her got worse since her last ear infection about 2 weeks ago ... i had tubes in my ear when i was a kid i never had my ear bleed like how my little girl ear did ... my little girl has been having trouble with thing like this since she was born ... she had a clift plate missing in her mouth then she had a feeding tube in her stomcah .. she had this hard .... well ill hush now ... thanks to listen to me ...

mom Michelle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No answers yet