What should you be doing rather than sitting on cafemom?

I need to vacuum and pick up toys, sweep and mop. Am I the only one who is feeling extra lazy today. I've already spent more time dreading it than it would actually take to do it.

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I should be washing dishes and vacuuming bedroom carpets. I've spent more time talking myself out of it than it would have taken to actually do it!
    But, hey, if I wait long enough, those dishes may just grow legs and walk on out of here to a house that will wash them. :-)
    And the dog fur on the carpets just add extra padding and softness. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Working..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:34 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I should be cleaning. My boyfriend and I just had a huge fight about how messy the house is. So I sat down in front of the computer with a beer.
    Firefli

Answer by Firefli at 11:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Laundry, cleaning, errands.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:37 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i have alot to do but my babies wont seem to let me right now so im holding on and the other is in the bouncer with my foot boucing it
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have laundry sitting on the couch that has to be folded, I need to vacuum badly and just other stuff. My daughter is playing with her babies right now with Papa...so I'm being a lazy bum. It will all get done today though...it has to!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'm waiting for dd to wake up... Then I will need to make breakfast. We are in a moving process and I have no house chores. Staying with family til dh gets out of the military in a few weeks. Laundry is done... I just have a lot of waiting and hoping! :( I'd rather have housework to do!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Working, but I'm waiting for something fall into my queue, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I really should be taking my son outside to play...lately I've just felt pretty blah and haven't wanted to do a damn thing. I'm waiting to hear about a job (had an interivew on Monday) so this week I guess I've just been too worried about getting the job to do anything else.
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I need to work on my college assignment, but I just got out of bed and am trying to wake up with a cup of coffee and trying to get the brain juices circulating by answering questions on here for a little bit. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010