how do you keep your man from cluttering the house all the time

he can bring some thing from out side and put it down as soon as he walk's in the door instead of were it goes you say some thing and the beast comes out so i just dont say nothing and put it away

loveseeyore26

Asked by loveseeyore26 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAhahahaha..I pile everything and put it in a bag.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• When you find out let me know! lol Been married 11 years now and my husband will never learn. He always leaves his junk lying around. I just pick up after him and get over it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:39 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Depending on what it is, I throw it away!!!! I'm totally not kidding, if he can't seem to keep his junk picked up its trash, I'm not his mom, I don't need to pick up after him!

If it isn't something I can just throw away, I will put it on the porch or in his car (ie if he can't move another ten feet to put his shoes where they go, they're going to sit on the porch until he realizes it, and lets hope it doesn't rain. If he leaves his guitar sitting out, I'm putting it in his car (his car is his only domain! LOL). I get sick of looking at his crap, so I just move it so I don't have to! LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Make him live in the garage??? :D We've been married for 15 years and together for 18 and I still haven't figured out how to train him yet.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 11:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hes very clean.. he picks up every single little thing.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I put it somewhere that he basically has to walk into it. Wait a minute...............he has stepped over it! ;) Over many years he has learned to be better at this but never got ugly about it. That would be a different story and IDK about that. Don't risk your safety.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My husband is very good about picking things up that he brings in. He'll ignore whatever else is lying around, but he takes care of his own things...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Here is the latest from our home. A few yrs back we pitched in with his bro and sis to buy his mom a slot machine...she loves to go to the casinos...not my thing but whatever. Anyway, now she needs some money so DH took it upon himself to tell her he would hive her some, she wouldnt take it but said he could have said slot machine for the money he offered. So I come home from work to my DH and my 3 and 4 yr old sons feeding quarters into the most obnoxious machine in the dinning room! I said, um excuse me, but that thing is so NOT staying in this house...out to the garage it goes! MEN!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• everytime dh does this i take the item and throw it in our extra room .....the next time he comes looking for it i tell him look in the extra room ...then he fusses about how i always move things lol oh whell stop junking up my house lol !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I didn't think it was possible. I just continue to pick up behind him. Every once in a while he will notice and pick up behind himself. I have just learned to accept it.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 12:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010