Have you had a lot of rain lately?

We've sure had the most rain in July in some time! How is it by you?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:40 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm about to build an ark.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 11:46 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Heck yes.. ugh.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:47 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Actually, no. The weather reports keep calling for it, but it seems to go around us or stop before our area...weird. We've had some rain, but not much at all. We really do need some rain as our grass is dry and spikey.
    I live in northeastern VA about an hour south of DC.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Toledo Ohio here...we have been dry as bleached bones for a month! It is all I can do to keep things watered in the garden. It has become a chore! Tomorrows heat index 106. I love hot dry summers, because we have a pool but I admit we need a good soak from Mother Nature.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Cleveland, Ohio here.... same as Toledo... no rain, extremely humid and VERY HOT.... us snowbelt peeps are not used to this weather. It is going to be 99 degrees here on Sunday... holy crap...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• We are on the Western side of Michigan and all the storms have been passing us by in July. We just got a little bit of sprinkles. Now, June rained nearly every day.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Upstate NY here and we have gotten an so much rain! Nearly everyday is a thunderstorm of some sort and today it is raining again. Last weekend the house 2 houses down burnt down from a lightening strike from the severe storms that were going through our area. Crazy weather it has been here.
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 10:50 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Too much rain here! Yes!! We I think here are having record breaking amounts of rain! Making up for the lack of it last July! I wish we could send it to those that need it..
    Angellinda

Comment by Angellinda (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jul. 23, 2010