I'm about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant....

My boobs were really sore for the first week and now its gone. And I have no morning sickness?? Also I was cramping on and off and now thats gone... so is my uterus not growing because it isnt cramping??? I dont see the Doc til August 17th... so I'm just kinda scared I dont wanna miscarry!!! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didn't get morning sickness til 8 weeks along and I cramped in the beginning and then not again til I got round ligament pain around 28 weeks. Relax mommy, its the best for you and the baby...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• if your really worried about it go to the er or see if you can get in sooner good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:45 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• stop stressing. The not cramping is good. If you were going to miscarry, you'd be cramping like crazy! I've had 3 kids and never got morning sickness either. Just calm down and relax - if you're going to miscarry there's nothing you can do to stop it, but stress and worry are not good for the baby.
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 11:52 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Pregnancy has so many stages. You were likely experiencing some implantation cramping and a rush of hormones. Things have calmed down a little now and your body is adjusting. You'll have many ups and downs like this the whole pregnancy. Best thing to do is try not to worry, and if something really concerning happens contact your care provider.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am in the same boat. I am 4 weeks and 6 days today. I tested + on July 20, 2010. I started to have light cramping and lower backaches today. Still cramping a little. I have nausea spells every now and again plus I been peeing like crazy and have very little tenderness in my bb's. I dont get to see my doctor until August 25, 2010. This is my third pregnancy and it's been almost 4 years since my last full-term pregnancy. I miscarried back in Feb of this year. I am hoping and praying this is all normal to cramp like this. I never had this sensation before with my last two full-term pregnancies. I do know that all pregnancies are different. I will keep you in my thoughts and prays and I am sure we will get through this. Take care! :)
    CreedMama3

Answer by CreedMama3 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have 2 kids and I cramped with the second and was sick to my stomach all the time, but never with the first. All pregnancies are different and I would not worry too much until you see the doc. If you were miscarrying then you would be cramping.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i started getting sick around 7 - 8 weeks but idk cos the 5th week i was majorly stressed cos my grandma was in the hospital dying after she passed i took a test the next week cos i was still feeling the sick to my stomach feeling and sure enough i was.. but im like about 10 weeks now and i still throw up every once and a while but it mostly went away
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 12:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You do not have to experience the common pregnancy symptoms to still be pregnant. Every woman is different. Some women have severe symptoms during all of their pregnancies, and some women have no symptoms whatsoever. I am sure you are fine. If you haven't started bleeding and passing clots, then you should be fine.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010