Skincare products for mid-twenties?

what skincare products do you use on a regular basis. I really want to start taking better care of my skin since I'm 25 now (not getting any younger lol). The only thing I do is wash my face with a face bar throughout the day and at night. What do you do?

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• on my face... moisturizer before bed. and i use an anti acne program so i wont get pimples. :O) Im 25 also. I also use lotion on my hands and elbows. (they get super dry) thru out the day.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 12:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• oh. the moisturizer is an avon product... anew. and the acne stuff is too. it's thier three step program. and the lotion is just some i bought from walmart. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 12:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hi I would recommend this mark. moisturizer for the daytime. THis is the one I have been using right now. mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 #558-252. I love this one because of the SPF 30 and I live in California so I' ve got to protect my face from sun damage. Also it is made from super fruits and super foods antioxidant from dark chocolate and blueberries. It is $16.00 your can check it out on my Avon/mark website. Just click the tab thats says mark. then look under moisturizers. There is also a free shipping offer. It is soooo important to moisturize our face at day and night time.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 3:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• OOPs forgot to give you the website to check it out: www.youravon.com/aosuna
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 3:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• The Avon Anew products are pretty toxic:
    http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/wordsearch.php?query=avon%20anew&showmore=ingredients&start=0&order=webscore+DESC

Stick with something wonderful, like Lush: www.lush.com/usa

Answer by rkoloms at 8:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I love the Sei Bella products ( they are Nicole Miller's natural skin care line - only available thru Melaleuca) they are also very reasonable.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Im 44 and I use stridex pad's once a day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• 'Murad' has an excellent line of product for the young, mid-age and older. Made by a dermatologist and can be bought at beauty supply stores. I used it for 10 years throughout my 30's..(it's a little pricey) to get a whole daily regime. Also, a line from Finland called 'Lumene', sold only in CVS drug stores, has a great selection also. I just tried the ' exCELLent ' formula recently (stem cell therapy cream) and I was amazed...also look at 'Olay' Regenerist while your there. I would suggest the Lumene Vitamin C line for younger skin.

jicar

Answer by jicar at 1:57 PM on Jul. 24, 2010

• L'BEL PARIS provides skin care based on age and skintype... your 25 so we have a product called Preventive Multi-Protection Young Skin Moisturinzing Treatment with SPF... We have Normal to dry or Normal to Oily and its a day cream or lotion... Msg me if interested...
    LBELPARIS85

Answer by LBELPARIS85 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010