I'm 12weeks pregnant and I have had an sonogram but no blood work sono was good but my insurance docent kick in till sept what do I do

bethraza

Asked by bethraza at 12:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most health insurances will prorate back to 60-90 days from the date that it started.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• See if you can get pregnancy medicaid
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 12:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Take your prenatals and you will be fine. Most of what they do in early pregnancy is just monitor your vitals. Just make sure to take your prenatals and eat well and get some light exercise. I am sure you will be fine.

If you are very worried, then go to the doctor and pay out of pocket. As xxlilmomma said, most insurance will back pay 90 days.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• See if you can get state pregnancy medical. If not, you should be ok between now and then. Take your vitamins and follow all the regular pregnancy rules. If you can afford to pay out of pocket and go once between now and then, do so :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• many women don't get blood tests during pregnancy. if you are delivering at a hospital they will require you to, but that can wait imo. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2010