not quite "mom jeans" lol

I know I'm getting old. I bought new jeans and went from a mid rise to a natural rise for a better fit. Sigh......For you,what was your "aha,I'm getting old" moment?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I look in my closet and see things that aren't appropriate for me to wear anymore. I really liked those clothes but they aren't appropriate "MOMMY" attire.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• When I realized that my bedtime was almost the same as my children. I used to go out to clubs and stay out until the wee hours of the morning...now i can't even make it until the middle of the night.
    MeekMeek

Answer by MeekMeek at 12:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• when i couldnt get my ass to fit in anything in the junior section anymore
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• After we had our son, we became very aware of loud cars and partying around our house - he had colic and hated to sleep as it was, so any car door slamming would wake him instantly.. well, my OLD moment was when a car with loud base drove by our house and I instantly gave that "Mother sigh"
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• When i asked my mom if i could borrow her shirt.
    gildea47265

Answer by gildea47265 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• when im in the middle of thinking that a divorce is a way to go. only old people get divorces in my mind. been married since i was 19
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My "old" moment happened while I was taking care of my grandmother and talking about how a good bathroom day was when her poopies were semi-solid and she didn't totally wet the bed during the night before. She was in diapers and totally incontinent. *sigh* I am assuming diapers for a newborn are going to be soooo much easier than for an octogenarian.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010