Finish this thought "I hate it when my SO..."

for me, it would have to be "I hate it when my dh drinks...anything." He swallows SO loud I swear I can hear it going down... YUCK

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Leaves 10 cupsof the same drink on the coffee table USE THE SAME CUP DAMNIT
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 1:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• wakes me up in the middle of the night to have sex.. sometimes!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• drinks beer!
    ugh! this habit is killing our finances and he just doesn't get it!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• bites his finger nails.....and when he leaves his dirty clothes on the floor NEXT to the hamper. I moved the hamper to where he usually gets undressed, and they still don't make it IN the hamper, oh well.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 1:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Wow, I am really stretching to find a short answer for this - I know I am lucky but I hate when he states an Opinion as a fact - which is ALL the time -nothing he says is educated or researched, its all hearsay from idiot guys he works with..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hate it when DH tells me to do something for the kids when it's wrong or illegal. He gets pissed cause I won't nurse the baby when he's driving
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 1:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hate when my husband gets mad at me for messing up plans he had...but didnt tell me. Like today I took my daughter to the fair and he was mad and said he was taking us in 2 days...thanks for putting it on the calander???
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Leave the plate he just finish eating in on the table.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 1:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I hate it when DH cusses while he is driving. He is such a good driver, but when he is behind the wheel, he just cusses left & right.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Adjusts the thermostat in the middle of the night. It can be on 73 when we both go to bed, but the next morning, it's down to 65 or so. I didn't do it, Kyra can't reach it, and I'm pretty sure the dogs didn't do it! Guess who that leaves? :-)
    But, since that's the worst thing he does, I consider myself pretty damn lucky!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2010