headaches!!!!!!

ok i will be 23 wekks prego on sat.. i had an headache since yesterday, i did take something for it. i went to bed and slept all night woke up and i still had a small one.. but why it could be an migrane i hate them runs in the family.. has any other momies had this problem? i am a lil worried i see fine iam not dizzy with them..

tandie1977

Asked by tandie1977 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 22 weeks pregnant, almost 23 weeks. I suffer from some pretty severe migraines from time to time. Not much you can do about them unfortunately. They are completely normal throughout pregnancy. The best thing to do is make sure you are taking some sort of vitamin and stay hydrated. You can also try increasing your protein intake to help with the migraines. Always keep a bottle of Tylenol on hand.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was having headaches like every day (some lasted a few days)...I'm 21 wks and I wasnt getting enough water. Even though I thought I was getting enough it wasnt. Once I increased my water intake the headaches went away. I was also wearing contacts and I switched to my glasses but I dont know if that was a problem or not.
    MeekMeek

Answer by MeekMeek at 1:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have had headaches my whole pregnancy by doctor told me its totally normal some woman that have never experienced headache can get them bad during pregnany too...he advised me to take two tylenol and take a nap...when i am able to do that it does work sometimes but i dont always get to so i just fight thru them its really tough but its normal
    Linda_PF

Answer by Linda_PF at 4:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My Dr. advised me to get some caffeine. Drink a coke or a coffee! I get headaches all the time and drinking a coke usually helps!!
    DarthPink

Answer by DarthPink at 11:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010