Is the way I'm feeling normal?

I'm about 28 weeks pregnant and today i am feeling extremely lightheaded like i am about to pass out...I haven't felt like this since the first trimester when i was constantly vomiting. I have been taking Zofran to ease the nausea which was working wonders until recently now i can feel a little nauseous like its all starting to come back even when i take the pill haven't started vomiting yet but the sick feeling is back. My friend said my blood pressure could be low...i just wanted to get some opinions and see if you guys felt or feel this way around this time. I get paranoid cause I am alone right now while my fiancé is at work and am scared of anything happening with no one to help me.

Linda_PF

Asked by Linda_PF at 1:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dizziness is generally a sign of low blood pressure, drink lots of water.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yea. Just breathe deeply. It could be anxiety getting to you. I got lightheaded and weird feeling and then my breathing got short and then I went to the hospital only for them to tell me to relax and breathe.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yea my breathing is getting really short =/ okay i will try and breathe relaxing sadly cant so cause im working but breathing is possble =)
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• eat something! i had that and i just needed to eat something then it was gone! just some crackers would do the trick!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I did that and it still didn't help thats what got me nervous to begin with, I sometimes feel this way if i don't eat so that was the first thing i did and its not helping =/
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• If it lasts more than a couple hours you might want to call your ob and see what they say
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I had this happen and my midwife told me it was normal for BP to dip at this stage in pregnancy. It would hit me bad when I stood up or went up my stairs. She just told me to take it easy and keep hydrated!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 4:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010