Do your kids say super sweet thins to you?

It seems like when ever I have a crappy day my 8 year old busts out with a super sweet compliment that is actually heartfelt.

Just yesterday she said "mom you know your the prettiest mom of all the kids at camp"

and I get a lot of "mom your the best" for simple stuff like cooking and cleaning.

What do your kids say that is uber sweet?

Fordmomma

Asked by Fordmomma at 1:24 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 4 year old will get up from the dinner table, come over to me, and tell me I am the bestest mommy in the whole world because I make good dinners!
    Allison7777

Answer by Allison7777 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Awww, you are so lucky! Well, my 9 month doesnt talk but he does pull on my pants to play. Oh yea, and cries when I leave the room. Those are sweet.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My 2 1/2 year old tells me all the time he loves me, then will say "mommy I so proud of you" it just makes my heart melt. Or when I am trying to get ready for work in the morning and he tells me I look cute!
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 1:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i would say i am fat and my almost 6 year old would say ( no you are not you are pregnant lol i think its cute...
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My daughter doesnt say as much as she does. She will stroke my cheeks or pat my back like I have done to her since she was tiny (she is 2). I also love her little fingers. I will try to hold her hand and sometimes she will sqeeze back and for just a few minutes she will hold my hand.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• well my son is only 3 but i think it's so sweet when he says I love you first (not just after i say it) and he'll say things like "thanks for washing my shirt mom" and "i'm so proud of you." lol
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010