what do you ladies do to make hubbie feel extra special and loved?

what are those special little or big things you guys do to make him feel special?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Well give him a blow job of course! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• lmao superrmommyy!! i put little love note in his car or in his lunch!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Make his favorite meals and tell him the main ingredient is love, leave him notes in his car expressing my undying love and wishes to come home soon. Sending him emails with romantic connotations.

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Oh... the only thing he'd want is for me to play World of Warcraft and to serve him dinner every night. Both of which is unlikely to happen.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I send him naughty texts dress up when we go no where and make him things to eat that I can't stand. Those are his top 3 : )
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 1:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• my husband just told me the other day dinner is on the table house is clean kids are taken care of and our sex life is amazing what more could a man ask for.
    But I also remember little comments he makes and months later i make them come true like for his bday this year i bought us tickets to go see madeas big family reunion he was in so much shock that I put so much thought into something.What can I say men are easally pleased we always think they need so much more.
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I send him texts daily, sometimes I will write him little love letters, every so often I will pamper him, surprise him with little gifts
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 1:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Sex.

...Isn't that all they want, anyway? >.>

(Just kidding. But seriously. Sex.)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I bring him food and iced drinks to him on his lunch break to help him cool off on these hot hot days (he's a welder), I make sure I do my part in cleaning the house after he has cleaned it up, I make him something to eat for when he comes home from work, massage his feet after he's been standing up on them for hours at work.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Go to the grocery store after work to pick up things on sale. He's a freak about that stuff and I hate shopping so anytime I go it is special. Take care of the kids so he can relax or nap.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2010