Worried about my son

My son,Johnathon, hasn't been heard from since his oldest brother died 6 months ago.he's almost 30yrs.old & I know he is in Orlando,Florida.& i'm so worried about him.He's strung out on pills and I'm so afraid I'm going to lose another son.He didn't even make it to Joshs' funeral.I live on the west coast & can't afford to go to Florida to look for him cuz if I did,I would of already be gone.Any suggestions?

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 1:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• Call the police to do a wellness check. Best of luck to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Could you hire a private investigator in Fl to look for him for you? Or maybe contact his local police station and see if they can find him for you. Good luck and I hope you find your son soon!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yeh i would do what the person above me said goodluck and i pray you can find him
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Has anyone reported him Missing?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2010