I've been having a headache on and off for three days and I don't know if it's life threatening. I'm scared. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Health

• Go see your doctor. If you are concerned this is a life threatening headache, you should seek immediate medical attention.
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 1:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Sinus infection or your dehydrated. Drink lots of water and take some Sudefed. They are the #1&2 causes of headaches.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 1:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Did you try Tylenol, is it a Migraine? are there any other symptoms?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would go to your doctor if your that worried. I agree that you could be dehydrated. Is your period due anytime soon? I know I get one around that time. I also suffer from severe headaches. I was diagnosed with Cluster Headaches when I was 5. There is no "safe" medication to take for them. Tylenol doesn't help. I can have a headache last up to 3 weeks straight. So I know how it feels to have a headache that worries you. Sorry, I'm no help.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 1:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Could be dehydration. Drink gatorade or smart water with electrolytes and you may see some improvement. Could be sinuses/allergies take some sinus headache pain reliever. Could be a migraine so you could take a tylenol, an asprin and have a cup of coffee. If you have double vision, dizziness, disorientation or excruciating pain... seek medical attention.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes if you feel it life threatening i would go see a doc .. are you prego? you might have an migrane i had my headache since yesterday it feels like it is going away.. well i hope so i hate having migranes goodluck mama..
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Are you dinking enough water??/ sometimes you can get a headache if you're not hydrated.
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 2:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You may be dehydrated; you may have a magnesium deficiency, you may have inflamed sinuses...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Are you on any new medications?? I used to get migranes ( one that put me in the hospital) from my birth control.. If it's real bad, please go to your Dr.
    texasmom010409

Answer by texasmom010409 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010