Hungry for a woman

Every since I've been pregnant (6 mos now), my hormones have been raging! And one thing I can't get outta my head--whether asleep or awake is wanting to be with a woman sexually. I've been there before as a kid, just playing around, but I'm seriously feeling on the verge of wanting to make something real as a last time experience before the baby comes. I know I'll regret it--it's cheating for god's sakes--but I want it so bad I can...er...taste it! Sometimes I even have to fantasize about woman to orgasm from my man which was NEVER a problem before!

Can anyone relate? How do you handle it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• OMG! You sound like me when I was preggos!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• lol awsome i dont see anything wrong with it myself.. but on the other hand it would be cheating if you go through with it hummm.. good luck with your thoughts i think its cool
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• YES I CAN!!! IAM NOT HAVING A BABY!!
    fatima337

Answer by fatima337 at 7:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Point blank...whether you are with a man or woman it is still cheating. Thinking about it the way you are it doesn't matter who it is you are fantasizing about it is still wrong. I can't believe another poster said it was cool. It is uncool to want to get out a last bang before baby. Would it have been okay for your hubby to get out one last bang before he married you?
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• njmommy- calm down! LMAO. its not like shes done it.

hey your hubby might be cool with it. mine doesnt consider me being with a girl 'cheating'. course i can never get past kissing. lol. im too scared. LOL. he knows i would never actually leave him for a chick. so it doesnt worry him. he does get mad if he's not around for the kiss though. lol

Anonymous

• ask ur hubby if it would bother him tell him he can watch if he would like
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Heh--thanks ladies. He would consider it cheating...which I don't, but I will respect his thoughts on this cuz I'd appreciate if he did the same for me. OMG--it is sooo hard, tho! I don't know what to do with this desire!! I killed the batteries in my vibe already! LOL!
    Anonymous