anyone a medical billing and coding specialist?

I am currently a stay at home mom trying to finish school to be able to work from home as a medical billing and coding specialist and i wanted to hear from someone who is in this field for some tips and advice in getting started and and helpful tools to make the process a little smoother
thank you....

Admira

Asked by Admira at 1:37 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am not but I was thinking about doing it until I found out that I would have to go to the doctors office after hours and stay there till gosh knows when. Good Luck to you!
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I do freelance accounting and business organization. One of my clients is a medical office. They asked me to help out with the billing. The software makes it pretty idiot-proof. I go into the office a couple of times a week to pick up and drop off paperwork; I spend about ten hours a week doing this. Feel free to contact me with any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010