Did you know?

Has anyone ever just KNOWN that they were pregnant before a positive pregnancy test? Like... felt a change or something? I wanna know :)

Chucklowee

Asked by Chucklowee at 3:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had a feeling i was and so did my husband but then i doubted myself for awhile because it took so long to get a positive. turned out i was right though. :)
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I was convinced I was pregnant long before my positive test. I think I knew within a day or two that I was pregnant.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• With everyone one of them; I knew... so much so with my son that I was testing the months before; and we were not trying at all... I think somehow in many ways, you are given a heads up or hint via the man upstairs.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My boyfriend had a "feeling" that I was before I took the tests. He kept asking "Did you start your period?" And every day I'd say I hadn't. I tried to psyche myself out and say it just couldn't happen to me...but of course, it did =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i kind of had a feeling that i was pregnant before i found out
    SpringMommy07

Answer by SpringMommy07 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2008