What is the one place in the USA that you would like to visit? And why?

adakbride

Asked by adakbride at 1:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Travel

• Our goal is to visit all 50 states within the next 5 years. So, I guess my answer is everywhere!!!! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:14 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• Hawaii. Not the big island but on of the smaller ones. I've never been and think it would be fun and beautiful!

Alaska. I would love to see the beautiful country and icebergs nearby.

And many more places. I know you said one but there are so many places!!
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• THere's more than one for me, but my current destination is Vegas for my 30th because I've yet to go there and I'd like to celebrate my third decade alive in the city of sin. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Florida -many reasons mostly because most of my family is there, also the beaches, the shopping, the sunshine.
    adakbride

Comment by adakbride (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hawaii.. for some peace and tranquility.. great beaches, spas near the water, and to get the strength to be myself again..
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Swtsnowflake: you know that Sarah Palin is working on a reality show about Alaska. It's been in the news here that the staff and producers are not being ncie to the local businesses/ I wish she would just leave!
    adakbride

Comment by adakbride (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Alaska, Hawaii and the Grand Canyon we have kind of made to all the other places. My hubby has been to Hawaii more times than I can count with work and I am a bit jealous, I will make it there one day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:43 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• New Orleans, the French Quarter, even after Hurricane Katrina.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Glacier National Park. When my mom and I were driving from PA to WA way back when I was going to be with my first husband, she said we should take a few datys and go there, she would pay for everything. But no, I was wanting to get to Ft Lewis (WTH was I thinking passing up a free trip to a beautiful national park, I thought, no he and I will go there when we travel back through). Needless to say, I never made it and that marriage was a huge mistake. Anyways, I hope to go there someday before much of it's beauty is passed on.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I saw this the other day and I would like to visit it some day.

Smoky Mountain Cabins and TN Cabin Rentals at Legacy Mountain Resort

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010