Do you save old letters from your ex boyfriends?

Does it bother your husband?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, toxic to keep that crap around.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I don't.. I still have pictures from my ex.. but no notes. & maybe it bothers him, but he's got pics from girls that were in love with him that he went to school with..so its whatever to me.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I think I have a few from a long long time ago- it's nice to look back and see how loved I was way back when :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• lol yeah i have a few in a box somewhere and no my hubby doesnt care! at my mother in laws house there is a box full of pictures and thongs from girls my hubby did it with! so gross!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I found old letters from old boyfriends but I didn't purposely save them, I just stuffed them in a drawer and forgot about them. My husband thinks I saved them though.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Nope
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I got rid of pictures and letters when I got married
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 1:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No. The only letters I have saved are the ones from my hubby. We have been together since I was 15. We had a long distance relationship from the time I was 17 till I was 19 (when we moved in together). He was my one and only boyfriend and true love. Yeah I had guy friends and we passed notes back and forht but none worth keeping. LOL When we dated internet was jus tstarting to become main stream. So we had to stick with snail mail :)
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 2:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I still have all the letters that my long distance boyfriend sent to me.  He is no longer my boyfriend but he has been my husband for the last 22 years;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yeah I have a box of stuff to give my DD when she is older to show YES we really did love each other at one one point. No it does not bother my DH if it did he would have thrown it away he understands my purpose of keeping them.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 2:45 PM on Jul. 22, 2010