Am I crazy? I have a 17 mo. old and a 4 mo. old and already want more!!

I love being a mommy so much and I am already thinking about having another baby! Yes they are a lot of work but honestly going from 1 to 2 wasn't nearly as hard as I imagined. And I want my kids close in age. Daddy thinks I'm crazy but would be willing if I really wanted to. I'm a SAHM so I am doing most of the "work" anyways. I mean my youngest is only 4 months and I already miss having a newborn! Although so far I love every stage!

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 1:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL - I think you're NUTS. But you should do what makes you happy, as long as you're able to care for them (financially AND emotionally)! Have fun!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• maybe you should run a daycare!!! lol that way you can have everyones little babies for the day.. get paid for it and if you do feel overwhelmed the parents can pick up their babies lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yes I think you are crazy! LOL But it's your life and you can do what you want!
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• yes and no LOL crazy for wanting to get preg again already I would wait at least till the youngest is 1, JMO!! My oldest is 4 and youngest is 2.5 and we are ttc again!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Youre not alone! they are adorable!!!!!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• OMG.. I only wished I had it so easy where I could want another Baby... I still can't look at a baby the same after going through what we went through.. GL!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• OH and you love every age just wait for terrible 2's my dear, they extend till 4 years old lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Ah, just wait until they're pre-adolescent children experiencing hormone fluctuations. Ha! I miss them being babies!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't have my kids that close together. that is to much for your body. my kids are 2.5 yrs apart and it works perfectly. But if that works for you then good luck.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• no you are not crazy mama
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010