Has anything this NASTY ever happened to you?

This morning I woke up with a toothache. I used mouthwash, flossed and brushed like I do every day. My tooth was still sore. I had breakfast and every time I chewed it got worse. Felt like I got a piece of bacon stuck between my back teeth so I got out the floss again. I was flossing and there was a little blood. Then I felt something with my fingernail so I REALLY started flossing. After awhile, I flossed out a sliver of a popcorn kernel. The last time I ate popcorn was over a week ago! Gag! i feel ill....

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 1:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AWESOME!!! At least your teeth is clean now! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL.. i blew my nose, and a fly came out! Sooo gross!!!
    gildea47265

Answer by gildea47265 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have had popcorn stuck but get it out same day.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• lol.....This has happened to me!! EWWWWWWW on the fly part!!!!!!!!
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 1:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• One time, I woke up and there was something in my mouth--well I chewed it cuz I thought it was a chunk of hamburger from the night before......it was a freaking fly!!!!! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I got an ingrown hair in my pubic area and popped it cause it was the size of a marble and the pus shot accross the room...lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• gross! at least u got it out! having food stuck in my teeth drives me nuts! im like an over flosser i floss after every meal! im weird!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I had an infected tooth once, a few years ago. It had my whole side of my face swollen up. I looked like a chipmonk with a mouth full of something. :-)
    I had to take antibiotics to get rid of the infection before they could do anything to the tooth. After two days of taking them, it was still hurting. I was rubbing my cheek, and felt something in my mouth. The infection split my gums by the tooth and puss shot out in my mouth. I just kept spitting it out and it just kept on oozing out. :-( Ew!!! After about half an hour, my face wasn't swollen anymore though! :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL......................
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My hubby had this major whitehead on his forehead. I popped it for him and pus shot out and hit me on my glasses and my eyebrow!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2010