is it okay to have a squishy stomach at 13 weeks instead of a hard one?

its my first pregnancy and i only weigh 100 pounds.

YoungMommi89

Asked by YoungMommi89 at 4:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I was 16 weeks i was barley getting back to my normal weight. I lost alot in my first trimester even though i thought i was showing more. My friend touched my belly to try n feel the baby n he was like how come it's not hard? I think u should b ok, but just ask ur DR, how much he thinks u should gain, n that ur measuring where u should b. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You are fine
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm 28 weeks and I still have a very squishy stomach, except in the mornings when my baby is laying right against my belly =] Your baby isn't big enough yet at 13 weeks to make your belly totally hard yet, no worries!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm 27 weeks and my belly is still squishy unless the baby is laying right then its not.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I have had two kids and my belly never got 'hard'... it was always soft. I kind of feel like I missed out because I never had that "pregnant" belly... I thought only overwieght people stayed 'squishy", but I guess not!
    Ceryn2082

Answer by Ceryn2082 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009