I just got back from target...

and got two hundred dollars worth of toys for Christmas for sixty!
what was your best deal ever?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• OMG, I bow to you. I can't beleive you are Christmas shopping. You're my hero, and I'm not being sarcastic!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I always shop Target clearance in July for Christmas presents, they have AWESOME deals
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• WoW! I LOVE Target!
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• my best deal ever was my wedding guest book for 2$ instead of 18$ at michael's all because the flower applique had came off in front. So I payed 2$ and went home and glued it back. good as new.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I got a Bob Duelie stroller for 150 bucks. It retails for $500! That made my week for sure!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• love Target clearance!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Good job! I saved over $965 at kohls this last black Friday. And I didn't even buy that much. My favorite purchase there was a king sized down comforter, I got it for $25. :]
    SimplyMadness

Answer by SimplyMadness at 2:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• That's awesome!!!

My best deal ever was when I was in my first trimester with my second baby. I went to The Bay(a big department store here in Canada...I don't know if it's in the states or not, lol) and they were getting rid of their maternity section so everything was on a ridiculous sale. Shirts that were $44 marked down to $2.99 kind of ridiculous.
    I spent just over $60 and when I added up the original prices I found that I had over $600 worth of stuff. I was stoked to say the least.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:35 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My best deal ever was going to the grocery store with sale ad in hand and coupons... bought $286 worth of food for $56.78. :) BTW Lovin, I scored nicely yesterday at Target for school clothes for Mason. LOVE THAT PLACE!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• lol, grams, I wasn't Christmas shopping until I saw the glowing aisle with all the clearance signs. Sacks of gifts, squirreled away.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010