torn between 2

So iam 20 weeks preggo, n have a 1 year old. They have the same dad but we are not together. He wants to be with me and so dose my ex. I wanted to be with my ex before i got pregnant again. and he would still be with me now but i would feel guilty for getting with him when i have another guys kids, he wants me to move in i live in NV now and he is in ID. I don't know what to do i have a good relationship w/ y ex and i don't know if i might ruin it cause of guilt. Any advice? I still have love for my babies daddy, but dont think iwant to be in a relationsip w/ him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• thats alot going on. mabey you need time to be alone and get to know you first and know what you want before you add someone else to the mix. you want your ex back but not the x of your children? your going to have so many hormones in you and emotions going on that are unexplainable. take a deep breath. let the dad be in your life and help you through this pregnancy the best he can. then see where your at. you need to put your babies first. having men in and out of there life at any age is not good for them and will effect them, weather you think so or not. just be for awhile.... your pregnant anyways. whats the rush... you really do need to know you first. trust me....good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think you should remove yourself from both of them until you decide what or who you really want. I think it is impossible to make these kinds of decisions when you are in the middle of this much emotional turmoil.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I agree with the other two, if you can't decided between two, you need some time by yourself.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 9:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I think that if you were really in love with your ex, why did you have sex with the one you aren't with? Now, here's something to think about. If you are really in love with your ex and it was a mistake to of been with the other, let me tell you, if your ex really loves you then it dosen't matter whos babys they are. You know the old sayin, any man can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy. So, if you decide that your ex really loves you, then he'd accept your children too. But, if he can't except your children then, you don't need him. If the one you are split up with and you cannot go back together, DON'T JUST BECAUSE OF THIS BABY. It would be wrong, especially if you don't love him.
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Another thing, if you don't really want to be with the kids father, then don't because it would be wrong! If the other would be better for you and the kids, then give it hard thought whether he'd be good to the kids. If so, then you shouldn't feel guilty. Now, if you are undecive about who you really want to be with, then I agree, you need to spend some time alone, until YOU KNOW your TRUE FEELINGS!!!! Be completely HONEST with yourself before you make any moves!!! May God be with you and help you make your decision!!!!!!!!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• thank you guys all ur answers are helpful. I know my ex would accept my kids and i have spent time with him and my son and he was very good with him. i just IDK i guess it's the hormones and i need to wait and just see how things work out.
    Anonymous