what should i do??

my boyfriend told me that he wanted a baby. we planned the whole thing out. I got tons of baby stuff and made room in my heart for a baby. now, i might be pregnant and today he told me that he doesn't want a baby. would u break up with him??

lindseyboo

Asked by lindseyboo at 4:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Honestly I think that i would...Also know that guys don't get to bond with the baby,well not until they're born. The women have time ti bond with the baby while in the stomache so what i'm trying to say is that I think he'll come around. I hope that my advice will help you out, best of wishes, Danielle

twilight7

Answer by twilight7 at 5:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Um yes; he sounds like he doesn't know what he wants, and it's a little to late to change your mind about something so life changing. If you want do what you need to do; and if comes around, great; if not; make sure that child feels love, and becomes your focus; as relationships do change, grow, and sometimes end. If he isn't the one to be there for you, someday, someone will be, and they will far exceed your expectations of a partner :) GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• ASK HIM Y !! JUST KEEP TALKING TO HIM !! AND DO NOT WORRY HIM TO MUCH!!
    fatima337

Answer by fatima337 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• guys are weird sometimes especialy get cold feet when they actually see the idea come to fruitation ,my husband said soemthing stupid after i became pregnant with our first but after i had the baby he was so excited and i brought it up to him he said yeah that was stupid of me to say wasnt it ?? ummm yeah jack ass it was lol lol lol hugs Reeda good luck sweetie
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• freckles is right; my hubby flipped when he found out I was preggers with my son; now, our boy has him wrapped around his finger LOL... they do tend to not deal with stresses of this magnitude very well; he will most likely get over in time, just give him a little while :) you may ignore my previous post; I just remember how horrible it made me feel when my hubby didn't want my son either...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i would not break up with him. the two of you have to work it out! I told my boyfriend I didn't want to have a baby a bunch of times, even when i was 6 months pregnant!! He always calmed me down and made me feel better (I felt pretty bad that I was even saying I didn't want the baby).
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2008