In a Good Amount of Pain..help?

So My period is 2 weeks late, i went to the doctor on wed, i took a urine test.. it came back negative.. she told me to wait two weeks if i dont have my period come back for an ultra sound.. well today i have been super crampy in my hips kinda feels like my period but then again feel just sore! also in my low back feels like a slept wrong or stiff and i feel pressure in my princess spot, im also sore around my belly and sharp stabbing pains... i kinda jumped on my bed lol like plopped in it on my back and a VERY SHARP pain shot across my lower belly it hurt so bad.. what could all this be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Health

• constipation?
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Of course a late period would have nothing to do with this...... but your other symptoms ..could be gas ect...from constipation
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 3:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2010