I Wish all of us ......

I wish that when a women who is having any sort of marital issues comes to ask for advice would get the advice that she needs not just telling her he is a ass leave him...all of our advice actually does infulence people and the last thing i want to see is someone getting a divorce over a something that could have been solved..too many people are divorcing and its just so sad...so please can we encourage one another to try and work things out with our partners rather than saying leave him.... nobody is perfect.marriage is hard work..:)))

Admira

Asked by Admira at 3:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you are looking for encouragement, go to the groups. In the Answers section, you only have a tiny bit of room to tell your problem, so people don't know about all the good your spouse does, we only here the crap. So it is no wonder people give the advice they do, they are not invested in the marriage like you. Groups give you more room to talk about all of the relationship and not just the problem. Plus people get to know you and your story, so they can relate more.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• In my opinion, there are just certain things that these ladies say their DH does that would completely push me over the edge. Everyone may not have the same opinion, but in some cases, if my SO was doing certain things, I wouldn't feel like it is even worth trying for.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have learned the best answer is communication. My hubby and I have worked through ALOT of problems with open and honest communication. =) If you're meant to be...then you will be.
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• hear... not here
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yeah,we go on what we got here. if they're telling the worst of it,then hell yeah they should leave the bastard! i think in most cases,the men are unwilling to work it out,so yes,these women leave.Should they have known better in the beginning,probably,but in most cases it doesn't matter anymore when kids are involved.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wasnt saying stay with a man who is doing really terrible things....i guess this is a bad topic because we really don know the whole story and people give dvice based on what they read...i try to read betwen the lines and give the best and encouragng advice that i can..
    Admira

Comment by Admira (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Yeah, answers isn't the place to get advice on stuff like that. Groups are much better for that.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have gone here to answers and to the groups and always get told to leave my husband or "kick his ass"....
    I have gotten good advice yet I have given up on seeking anymore advice because I don't get enough of what I need to hear when I'm stressed out.
    Women don't want to hear, "leave him", "dump his ass", "beat his ass" "kick him to the curb" or the "oh I'm sorry I have a wonderful marriage"....so on and so forth
    leaving a marriage is harder then it is working it out, as long as there is no abuse of course. But a divorce brings on a whole new set of problems and it just isn't worth it most of the time..kids need to see parents work it out. but venting is important sometimes and so is the right advice and support.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010