• In the Spotlight:

I think i'm pregnant,is that possible???PLZZZ HELP ME ASAP

Okay I'm 17 years old on Oct.11th. I think that i may be pregnant. I am urinating frequently(a lot more than normal). My breasts are tender and are darkening, i'm feeling nauseated, i'm tired all the time, i'm constipated,irritable, I'm getting cramps w/ no period i don't know if thats normal i'm very emotional (crying over something stupid),im bloated, i normally don't get motion sickness and i am...I haven't gotten my period yet its due in a week!!!I also checked back when my fertile dates where and intercourse just happened to be all through out that time. Do you think I'm pregnant?What should i do?When should I get a pregnancy test?

twilight7

Asked by twilight7 at 4:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You have all the symptoms. If you take the test too early you are more likely to get a false negative. I'd get 2. Take one now. If its positive, youre preggo. If its negative, you can still be preggo.... wait until after you've missed your pd and take it again.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• NO do never get a pregnancy test when you think you are pregnant!!!!

/sarcasm off

Sounds like you want to be pregnant, so let me tell you: Yes you are pregnant. Feeling better now?

We cant answer this question for you hon. So yes, get a test.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Sounds like you very well could, I suggest you wait until your missed period and then take a PT, your HCG hormone will be more detechtable then. Sometimes your body can play tricks on you and show pregnancy symptoms when indeed your not thats why I suggested waiting until the missed period to take a PT
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Fact: Iv'e always been to affraid to get pregnant because of my size. That being said i honestly don't think i'm ready and that I don't want to be prego. A little part does...Most of these things that i've named was someone else telling me so, my boyfriend said "are you PMSing?You've been acting like your pregnant". On my way back from my cousins Birthday party my mom mentioned "you never get motion sickness"...I was thinking I'm about to start my period but nope isn't time for that yet." I knew these signs before i asked my boyfriends mom which has worked 20yrs in nursing. I'm going to the restroom frequently.i feel bloated.tired.smells of certain things make me wanna throw up i'm not one to have a week stomach, 3 words Rocky Mountain Oysters.thanx for the advice im gonna get back on this tidal wave of unsespecting ups n downz
    twilight7

Answer by twilight7 at 6:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• YES YOU ARE !! GET A TEST A S A P!!
    fatima337

Answer by fatima337 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• well it sounds like you are or your getting the pre period things except for the motion sickness ususally morning sickness takes at least a month or more to develop ,hugs Reeda

comment for the ladies that are rude about the question if you see a post like this why answer with rudeness if you dont want to hear it dont look !
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• you might be psyching yourself out. I would wait a week after period to test, so it's more accurate.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• damn fucking rude ladies on here sare so mean.
    man give this poor girl a break! she just wants to know.??
    wat if shes scared and a whole bunch of emotions you ladies dnt know.
    u guys shudnt even be on here if ur gnna be treating young girls like this
    Anonymous