In a Good Amount of Pain..help?

So My period is 2 weeks late, i went to the doctor on wed, i took a urine test.. it came back negative.. she told me to wait two weeks if i dont have my period come back for an ultra sound.. well today i have been super crampy in my hips kinda feels like my period but then again feel just sore! also in my low back feels like a slept wrong or stiff and i feel pressure in my princess spot, im also sore around my belly and sharp stabbing pains... i kinda jumped on my bed lol like plopped in it on my back and a VERY SHARP pain shot across my lower belly it hurt so bad.. what could all this be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• many of the symptoms you decribed could be signs of your period as well as a pregnancy. Could you have a UTI? usually the slightest injury to kidneys/bladder can it can cause you to hurt. Before I got pregnant (22 weeks currently) I fell and hurt my back and it had actually bruised my kidneys in the fall.
    ezziriah

Answer by ezziriah at 3:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• maybe you should call the doc who gave you the test.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I'd call the doc too
    ezziriah

Answer by ezziriah at 3:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Call the doc. Pain is the way our bodies let us know something's not right.
    KISS1224

Answer by KISS1224 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2010