22 year old male,dating a 17 year old,good,bad?what do you think?

Check this out the 22 year has expeirenced many things in his short time of life...He's ready to settle down, have a family,he does have extreme heart problems (won't live long) The 17 year old thinks that she may be pregnant and showing defanant signs, supposebly loves this guy...match mate in heaven?or hell on earth,so any feedback with this situation.By the way they've been dating for 16 months on and off over ex gf drama myspace hacking BS anyways comments???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• i was 17 when me and my man got together...but we didnt have sex till i was 18 and 6 mos. i think that our situation is way different. but looking back now, im almost 21, i prolly would have done it differently. i should have gone to collage, and not worked fulltime through my senior year. i had to work to help support us. now we have a five mo old and i am, really thankfull but i still wonder what i woulda done with my life had i not been so young. it makes me sad to think i coulda been doing regular 18 and 19 and even 20 year old things..instead of working, taking care of the house and cooking dinner. i am a stay at home mom now and i love it but i should have held off with the whole relationship thing till i was like...my age now. lol
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 5:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• oh and by the way he was 22 when we got together too. now im 20 and he is 25. also she might later in life resent the fact that he was a social butterfly and she never did that. just a thought
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 5:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I got preg then married at 17. My husband was 28 at the time. We are still happily married (17 years later). My only regret is that my dad was so against it that he did not give me away. Before my dad died though, he came to love my husband as a member of the family.

In your case the girl needs to really be prepared for in sickness and in health.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 7:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• im 29 my hubby is 50
    RJSMOMMA

Answer by RJSMOMMA at 7:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• If she's pregnant, I think it's too late to be discussing whether they should be dating. Had I been asked before that fact, I think at her age, the gap is a little wide, but it can work and at this point, I think they have no option but to try.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I got with my fiance when I was 17 & he was 26 at the time. I got pregnant with our son at 18 & now i'm 19 & he's 28. It just depends on how the girl is. If she got all of her partying out of her system younger, she's mature for 17 & she feels ready to settle down then go for it.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• i was 17 dating a 22 yr... now we are married =)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I got pregnant at 16, he was 20, and we're still together today and married and trying for baby #2. I'm not condoning it, I admit I was young and stupid, but I love my life now, and so does my husband. I sometimes wish I could have done things differently, but everything worked out for me in the end.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm 23 and my husband is 28. I had a child at 21 and we're still going strong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Jailbait! Can you say illegal? Corruption of minors? Statutory rape?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2008