Feeling really weird and awful...anybody else?

I'm 38 and a half weeks, and I woke up feeling off and really weird, i dont know how to explain it but weird. I'm also really nauseous and i have barely enough energy to make it upstairs to the bathroom, and add in my energetic 2 year old and I'm dead on my feet. Any ideas as to what's going on....anyone else feel like this in late pregnancy? I feel absolutely AWFUL

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is either a flu or the start of labor. I would go to the dr hun. R you vomiting, cramping, diarreah, back ache?
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I know my mom said she felt that way just hours before the start of labor, hopefully that's what it is!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I've got irregular cramps, they dont always go away when i lay down, but ive been having them for a few weeks, but they're getting worse, there's just no pattern to them
    KaylaMarie425

Comment by KaylaMarie425 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Id say maybe your blood pressure may be high...I was like that when i was pregnant with my daughter and my blood pressure was sky high..Try laying on your left side for a little while and make sure that you are drinking PLENTY of water.. I hope you feel better soon.If you dont call your DR!
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have low bp, and i still get the cramps even when I lay on my left side
    KaylaMarie425

Comment by KaylaMarie425 (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Need to check your sugar levels. High or Low can make you just feel "off" Like anxious for no reason, nauseaus, sweaty.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:31 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It sounds like the beginning of labor!
    LovingIT2008

Answer by LovingIT2008 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010