Why did this happen?

I have a question about magic. I recently submitted a pic of orbs to a group here and was told there is a negative spirit here; do a blessing/cleansing. well, the next day I did what I believe was a pretty strong cleansing; burned sage, frankincense incense, walked all over the house & prayed. I did this cleansing all done by 10am; that day my daughter comes home from school EXHAUSTED, stomach hurts (not really bad); next mornign husband wakes up to find our porch door (which used to be the old front door of the hosue) wide open...I was wondering...Is this a result of my doing the cleansing? fighting back, so to speak? Please tell me...
thanks

beetlejuice63

Asked by beetlejuice63 at 6:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think that you may have done the wrong kind of cleansing. You need to go to God and do his kind of cleansing, I think that if you do this without all the other stuff, you will be releaved of all this evil in your home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• You need to calm down. God keeps the Demon's on this Earth in check.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I may not know the answer to your question... not necessarily my thing. But wouldn't it be nice to get an answer without being preached at?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I'm not really sure. I've never received a negative response to a cleansing. Tell everyone in your house to surround themselves with the White Light. This is not just a Christian thing, this is for everyone. The White Light is simply God's purest love for us all. So ask for it. Ask for it to surround you and your entire house, like a bubble. You can make your own holy water but placing water outside in the sun and making the sign of the cross over it three times, every three hours for a total of nine hours. Again, this is not a "Christian" thing. The sign of the cross has been around much longer than Christianity. Then take the water and do the sign of the cross over every doorway and tell whatever spirits there that they have to leave and go to the light. If you have a name, that's even better. If not, it is God's law that if you tell them to leave, they have to leave.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• God bless and I hope you are able to get rid of the negativity. Sending peace your way!

It is a shame there is so much negativity on this board.
    jenettyshome

• I haven't heard anyone preaching at you. I have heard some trying to help you though. You did ask for help, but I still don't think that anyone here has been preaching to you, just trying to help you out. See, here goes the drama again. Just read the answers you get and do what you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Yeah, who was preaching because I missed it too.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• What other explanations could there be? I'm sure this isn't the first time your daughter has had a bellyache. Perhaps there was a breeze and a door that wasn't shut properly. If your intentions were pure in your prayer and in your herb burning, how could you possibly have done anything wrong? Sounds like you are giving much of your power away to outside and unseen forces... that is a real danger. You just keep doing what you know is right and don't allow yourself to become fearful of the opinions and beliefs of others.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I dont recall EVER feeling like....or implying that I was being preached to...dont know where that came from...
    beetlejuice63

Answer by beetlejuice63 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I agree with you. I didn't see anyone preaching. I just saw alot of answers. Someone preaching to you isn't going to solve your situation anyway. You just need some advise on how to get rid of the evil that you feel is there. Right? I would Pray, Pray, and Pray and ask God to run this evil away from you and your home. But, I would do it through Gods name. I hope I didn't preach!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2008