starting to exercise

Ok I have officially become a huge woman, I had a baby 10 months ago and pre body was between 140 and 150 now im 202.. So I need help, I have been trying to eat better at night and have been running a mile every night. Any other suggestions? I just started out this week but I have been doing really good, Im trying to start slow and work my way up. Anyone have any advise that has lost a great amount of weight and how long did it take you?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I recently lost over 20lbs doing Jillian Michaels workout Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I reached my goal losing 1-2lbs a week. It is an awesome workout! You lose weight and feel stronger! I am 4'11" and I started at around 135lbs and I am down to 113lbs...yay!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• good for you and keep it up!!!! watch your diet, no junk food, lots of water, do some light jogging and brisk walking, make sure you stretch, maybe look into beginner yoga or pilates! I'm still up there, but I have lost a decent amt. I was 186 at my 2 month post partum appt. and about 2 year later i'm about 160. My goal is to be 150 since I dont think I could ever be 145 again lol but 150 is a good goal for me since i'm not too far away from it. I watch what I eat; I eat small portions; If i have a snack it's something like fruit, veggies, yogurt, popcorn...etc.; I try to hula hoop 30 minutes a day to upbeat music so I can move around and get a good workout; and of course chasing my active toddler around!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I really like Jillian Michael's work out videos
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Cathe Friedrich videos are good too.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 7:39 PM on Jul. 22, 2010