What should I do if this woman keep trying to get my man?

AntonioWife11

Asked by AntonioWife11 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• There's nothing that you can do...its all up to your man. You can tell the woman off, but if she's determined to get him, she'll continue trying until she does. If your man does not want this woman, then it is up to him to back her off of him.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:55 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Why does she keep trying to get with him? How does she know your man?
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 3:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You should be more concerned with your man. This should be HIS test. If this other woman succeeds in her attempts, then he wasn't really the man for you!! I would just go about your business with your man, and if he wanders, let him keep wandering...I wouldn't let him come back!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:01 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• There is always going to be women interested in married/committed men. Who cares what she does? As long as your DH/SO doesn't reciprocate the flirting or whatever be proud that you have someone other women find attractive. If he does reciprocate, he wasn't yours to begin with, KWIM?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• no man can be gotten that doesn't want to be. unless he does she's just an annoyance...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It is up to your man to handle this. Either you are the one he wants, or you are not.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Men are so weak, I hope he is not tempted by her advances. But then again, men like a chase and she is basically throwing herself at him. I would talk to your husband and find out what he is going to do about this, and how he feels about it. He needs to make sure you are secure in your marriage with him.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 6:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010