Intamacy? adult content

I'm just curious if anyone else while being pregnant does not feel like doing it with their DH/SO in the first trimester or during the whole pregnancy?? I finally just got into my second trimester and now getting even more horny then ever So hopefully it will get better,but in the first I couldn't stand the thought of it ...

mblucky

Asked by mblucky at 4:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my pregnacies, I didn't feel like do it at all. Don't feel bad you are ok.
    Valerie_2

Answer by Valerie_2 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i never felt like ever! sorry dont worry he will understand!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• During morning sickness I couldn't even stand the idea, but once that subsided, I was all for it, like all the time... (If I wasn't exhausted of course! LOL)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I was just never in the mood during my pregnancies, We did it maybe 1 a month, if even that.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• In the first trimester, I just didn't want to. I felt tired, unattractive, and achy. And I blamed it all on him and his little swimmers! :-) Every time in that first 3 months that he would try, I would point to my stomach and say "didn't we already do THIS?". He knew it wasn't him, it was just me and my crazy hormones. We still had sex, about 4-5 times in those 3 months, I just wasn't as into it as usual. But, those last two trimesters were great! I just couldn't keep my hands off him. We had sex those last 6 months more than we did in the year before combined (and part of that year, we were "newlyweds".) :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I didn't feel like it early on. In fact I tried to suffer through it early on and got sick and puked right on my hubby! LOL He was pretty sweet from there on out. Until I got into the second trimester and felt quite a bit more frisky without all the up chucking!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It's normal to feel that way. I felt that way with my pevious pregnancy and this pregnancy. Wants you start feeling that sensation again, get back to it. It's all natural. Just dont do it too rough lol, or your pull a muscle or hurt yourself.
    CreedMama3

Answer by CreedMama3 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• omg!! me too. My husband was sooo upset. I kept telling him. Hon, when I feel like I want to throw up constantly, it doesn't exactly put me in the mood. But I think it was more than that although I dont know why I was so unhorny. Second trimester now and the drive is coming back. Poor guy. his self esteem to a major dive but he is 23 and wants it 24/7
    outnumberedw3-1

Answer by outnumberedw3-1 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wanted it all the time with my first and than for the first 16 weeks of this pregnancy I was so sick and didnt have any sex drive what so ever. Dh comes home tomorrow and I can def. say I am ready, LOL finally at 30 weeks = )
    LovingIT2008

Answer by LovingIT2008 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I didn't really feel like doing it much at all during the entire pregnancy.
    mindi6103

Answer by mindi6103 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 25, 2010