My dauhgter is biracial....

Does anyone have any ideas of what a braziallain is???? And are there any other options to hair care for a caucasion/black child.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 4:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I saw this online when I Googled it. Google it and you'll see lots of choices.

I’d like to just take a moment and explain exactly what the “Brazilian Blowout” is. In fact, the term “Brazilian Blowout” is a trademarked brand name – in reality just a process of a way of doing hair. It’s often misconstrued and explained wrong as there are a number of “Brazilian” hair techniques on the market at the moment. So, you’ll want to make sure you are getting the right results for what you are searching for. Let’s visit for a moment, exactly as the company does, what the Brazilian Blowout is. Their official website states:

“The BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is the most innovative and effective professional smoothing treatment in the WORLD!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• well, the only brazilian I know of is a wax job done on private parts to get ALL the hair from that area...

as for actual hair care, that is going to depend on the actual texture of your child's hair.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Brazilian? You mean like a Brazilian wax? That's when they wax you downstairs completely bald. What kind of hair does she have? You could try Pink Oil Moisturizer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• no- they usually leave just a tiny thin strip in the middle for a Brazillian wax or shave job
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Hmmm... my first thought was was to. lol. So I looked it up. seems to be a kind of hair straightener. I would consider, if it was me, taking her to a professional hair dresser that specializes in biracial hair and letting them so step by step over what kind of hair care and hair styles would be best suited for my child's hair type. It might be pricey but once you know then you don't have to go back and you might feel more confidant in making those kinds of choices later. That's what I would do.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010