Has anyone used the No Bite nail stuff for your thumb sucker???

Did it work???? Is that too mean???

FatGirl239

Asked by FatGirl239 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• My mom used it on me for my nail biting and my brother for his thumb sucking. It didn't work for either of us. It tastes like shit, and leaves a horrible taste in the mouth, but we just got used to it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• my mom never used anything on me for sucking my thumb. she always told everyone to leave me alone when i got tired of how my thumb tasted, i would stop sucking it. i sucked my thumb till i was 5 and when my son was born, he would suck his middle fingers instead of the pacifier but he gave that up when he was about 6 or 7 months old.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I am 22 and still catch myself doing it sometimes, but it isn't a concious thing.. I get nervous or what have you and there I go.. sucking my thumb! LOL

I bought the stuff for myself, and thought about trying it out on my two year old. Her teeth are starting to shift HORRIBLY because of her thumb sucking.. :-/
    FatGirl239

Comment by FatGirl239 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Jul. 22, 2010