What am I? - Honest Question...

I have always thought of myself as Democrat, but the more and more I learn the more I think I must be something else. I'm not really interested in politics and was raised to simply ignore them, but as an adult I'm learning.

I believe that the Government and it's laws should protect the people not to hinder them. I believe that FREEDOM of choice in all things should not be denied, and that TRUTH should be valued over MONEY. People before Companies!

IMO people should be free to make their own choices without the influence of false or misleading information being shoved down their throat by government, big business or organizations... Freedom of Religion, Sexuality, Speech...

I support the legalization of Prostitution, Plural & Gay marriage, marijuana and euthanasia. I an Pro-Choice and Anti-Vaccine/big medicine - but believe we should all have the right to choose for ourselves...

So what party would I be?? Do I fit any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Libertarian

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Very liberal?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Libertarian
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• You are what you want to be.....I have a lot of the same supports and I'm a registered Democrat. You can go Independant, but then BOTH parties and Ind. party politicians will hound you for their vote. My mom went from Democrat to Ind. trying to avoid politicians, now they come knocking at her door constantly.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• liberal democrat sounds like
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• If you value your Freedoms above all else, I would say you would be a Republican. JMHO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I have always tended to be very Anti-Republican, because I have never seen Republicans as fans of Freedom for ALL, In my experience they are fans of Freedom of MONEY...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Distrust of the interference of government into the lives of the individual and a passionate pursuit of Freedom. REPUBLICAN
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:56 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• A left libertarian.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:00 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I believe that the Government and it's laws should protect the people not to hinder them. I believe that FREEDOM of choice in all things should not be denied, and that TRUTH should be valued over MONEY. People before Companies!

IMO people should be free to make their own choices without the influence of false or misleading information being shoved down their throat by government, big business or organizations... Freedom of Religion, Sexuality, Speech
    ------------
    You seek FREEDOM.
    FREEDOM does not ever come from Bigger Government
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 5:04 PM on Jul. 22, 2010