My two yearold keeps freaking out!

my two yearold is all of a sudden saying everything is to loud and being very agressive... i dont know what to do! is it just the terrable two's or what? today he tore apart a blanket at daycare and just sat there crying for me. I spend as much time with him as i can but I have a baby comming and a house full of my step children and their kids... what do i do?

lizymay86

Asked by lizymay86 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try giving him a little extra attention. Talk to him about it, and see what is bothering him. If something really is too loud, try taking him to the doctor to find out if he has hypersenstivity to sound.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but at this age, he can probably give you a pretty good idea what the real problem is.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Thanks i never thought about the hypersensitivity to sound but it seems like the noise freaks him out and he just pannics...
    lizymay86

Comment by lizymay86 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My son gets extremely over stimulated and gets very upset in group settings or functions that are full of comotion..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I agree with maxsmom some kids do get over stimulated and freak out.
    I also agree with giving him more one on one time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:44 AM on Jul. 23, 2010