• In the Spotlight:

Would you want a stub for your ticket?

I am putting on a charity basketball game and I'm designing the game tickets. The question I have is this: Would you want a ticket stub to take home or would you even care?

I know some people keep ticket stubs to movies and sporting events but I'm not sure how many people would actually care.

What do you think?

jessflynn

Asked by jessflynn at 5:06 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I am one of those crazies who wants a stub for everything, but if I went to a charity event and there was no stub to the ticket it would never ever occur to me to be bothered at all. It's charity. Whatever.

You rock for helping out!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:11 PM on Jul. 25, 2010

• I would say yes, because even if the person chooses to throw it away at the end of the game, they can still use the stub as either a receipt or as proof that they have paid (in case they need to leave and come back in).

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:09 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Depends on what it was for. If it's a special occasion, I'll keep the ticket. If it's just another night out, I'll just toss it.
    For a charity type thing, I'd want to keep it if I had it but I wouldn't care if it wasn't there.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I agree, special occasion yes, otherwise, no not really, it will just end up in the trash! LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't care.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 5:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would say yes to having stubs that way each individual can decide what they would like to do with it in the end.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I keep a big box with ticket stubs for EVERYTHING I attend, so yes, I would want a stub.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't care, but if it doesn't add to the expense I would make the stubs. Some people may even use them for tax write-offs.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:18 PM on Jul. 22, 2010