Cheating.....

Have you ever been accused of cheating and weren't? Was the accusing every 5seconds? How did you handle it?

What is your definition of cheating?

believejohn316

Asked by believejohn316 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes I've been wrongfully accused before. It turned out the the one accusing me was the one doing it.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No but ive been hounded about cheating before =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:11 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Generally the one making unfounded accusations about cheating is the one cheating and trying to cast aspersions on the other person, to take the suspicion off themselves.

If it was my SO doing it, I would be checking out his action!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Cheating is doing anything romatic with someone who isn't your spouse/SO.

I have never really been accused of cheating. I've been asked if I was (by an ex) but was never accused.. if that makes sense.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My husband has never accused me of cheating in our more than 45 years of marriage. Even though we got married when I was only 18, no infidelity has ever been suspected.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• i have been accused of cheating but it was by an exboyfriend but never by my DH though.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• omg lately my hubby has been acusing me of that when i dont even do anything to make him think that. i dont really go out unless i have to go out since i have a 2 year old and a 4 month old its not as easy to go out. so im usually at home and eveyrthing but i feel special before he would never be jelous or made me feel special now i feel so special i know deep inside he knwo i dont do it.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No, I've never been accused, but I've always been very open and honest with my partners. If I was seeing someone else, I will just tell them, I see no point in hiding it. I believe in open and honest relationships and expect that back. I only believe it's cheating if there is deceit involved...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• My ex husband would accuse me of cheating because he had some self-esteem issues. I ended up divorcing him (not just for this, but the constant nagging certainly didn't help.) If there is no trust in a relationship, there's not much of a relationship.

Cheating is being intimate (touching/kissing/sex/etc.) with someone other than your significant other.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• RIGHT NOW IM GOING THRU THE SAME THING HONEY. BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND LIKE I HAD TOO....ITS NOT U. ITS HIM. C SOMETIMES THEY SAY THINGS THAT THEY REALLY WANT TO DO. OR EITHER THEYRE INSECURE ABOUT THEMSELVES. LIKE, MY HUSBAND GOT KICKED OUT THE NAVV....HE CAME HOME GOT A JOB IN LESS THEN 1 MONTH OF BEING HOME AND GOT FIRED. SO NOW HE SAYS THAT I MIGHT BE CHEATING CUZ HE DONT HAVE NO MONEY. SO IF THAT DOESNT SOUND DUMB I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
    MS.BUTTR

Answer by MS.BUTTR at 5:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010