• In the Spotlight:

Can I kick him in the face for this?

My SO's ex has been viewing my facebook, he doesn't have one so I think she checks mine. But, that didn't bother me. Yesterday, I told my SO she had been looking at it and he apologized and was good about it. My SO had a facebook about a year ago but deactivated it because he didn't like it. I logged into my facebook today, and theres his damn profile, active and open... Why all of a sudden does he reactivate it??? Also, we are fight right now, because I confided in my EX some emotions I had from my miscarriage and my SO thinks it qualifies as emotional cheating.

Could he be trying to 'give me a taste of my own medicine' or what. Also, I am NOT on his facebook friends list, he never added me, but his Ex's are... He sounds like a teenager, I know, but hes 30!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• WOW not the face the nutz...that way nothing else can be "active"
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I don't think that Facebook is the real problem. I think you need to address the fact that you both obviously have trust issues with each other, then I'd address the Facebook accounts.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:14 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Go for it
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Dont kick him in the face using a flat iron skillet to hit him in the face
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Because you're saying SO, I'm going to assume you're not married. Therefore you have no legal ties to this man. I'm also going to assume that you were the poster earlier who said that he claimed emotional cheating when you had a single phone conversation with your ex. I think he's cheating on you. People who are cheating point fingers way too easily, because they're guilty. I think it's about time to end it with this guy. He truly seems like a child.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 5:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Facebook and any of those kinds of sites... I think are a big no no for people that are in a committed relationship... ex's are always trying to keep in touch and ...thats playing with fire in my book. People are human and make mistakes...so why take chances with love like that.I don't care how many say....oh I trust him...and he trusts me...well great for that...thats a good thing....still yet... I think its not a smart thing...those sites... better things to do with your time than put your info on there where old flames can see...
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:19 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• There are too many people involved in this for it to ever be anything but a mess. If I were you, I would just tell them all that as of today, I am eliminating all the excess baggage from my life, and then I would change everything that I needed to change to keep them out. Then I would quietly start to build a life for myself that didn't include any of them, including your ex that you confided in.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:20 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• So if he was acting all nice did he know about her being on your page yes I would start asking questions?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• CAN you kick him in the face for this? Of course you can, but are you prepared to deal with the consequences? All good relationships have one foundation, and that is communication. You two need to discuss your trust issues with one another - not on FB. In fact, until the trust issues are worked out, I would avoid FB altogether - it has turned into nothing more than a spying mechanism, rather than a social network at this point.
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• but you were talking to your ex???? looks like you both are wrong here.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 5:38 PM on Jul. 22, 2010