Do you think this is gross or beneficial in some way?

OK I think I might be lactose intolerant so what I did (I wanted some choclatemilk with my dd) I got a glass and filled it halfway with ice then I put water halfway then I added whole milk just enough to look white :/ then I added chocolate syrup I stirred it real good and mmm it was good a tad watery tasting but I did not want to have gas or go run to the bathroom...lol
What r ur thoughts ladies? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If you don't mind the taste, then i don't see how its gross. I wouldnt really say its "beneficial", but if it doesnt make you sick ,then great!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Have you tried fat free milk?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:59 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Don't they have all kinds of soy milk products now? I don't know much about them, maybe they taste really bad. Still I think it would be better than milk and water lol.
    ErinRenee815

Answer by ErinRenee815 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Can't you just try some lactose-free milk? I've been drinking it for twenty years.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010