What would you do if..... adult content

you and your husband were at a concert with friends, and you bumped into sister in law with her friend and boyfriend. Sister in law and her friend and boyfriend are drunk and your husband has been drinking as well. Your husband goes up to his sister's friend and they start talking while you are standing there listening to the music and watching them as well, next thing you know the friend shows your husband her tits and he gives her the beads that were around his neck, then he comes back to you and act like nothing happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• omgosh I would be furious! I'd probbaly slap both of them
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would kick his ass!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would smack him and her for being disrespectful!!!!!!!!!
    MyBabyScar

Answer by MyBabyScar at 6:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Honestly, it wouldn't bother me... They are at a concert, drinking and got carried away a bit... No big deal...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:16 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Show him your tits and say Who's are better?
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 6:17 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• eh...it's in public-they are drunk and he came back to you...it's not like he kissed her or touched her boobs right?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:21 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Nope. sorry, anger and jealousy over something that trivial means nothing to me. Has no place in my relationship.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• I would leave and give him a piece of my mind later.

Answer by older at 6:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• OMG girl you just boiled my blood and it didn't even happen to me but I am a jealous B**** by nature. He would get the s*** slapped out of him in front of everyone, then I would go and slap the s*** out of her too, there would be a cat fit! LOL
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• LOL I meant cat fight! That is very disrespectful, drunk or not drunk and if he can't handle his liquor he shouldn't be drinking...obviously he knew what was going on, he came back to you right? So being drunk is not an excuse for acting like a fool in front of your wife; not in that way.

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 22, 2010