Does cybering count as sex? adult content

I was arguing with someone about this the other day. My answer would be no. A friend of mine has started an online relationship, and she's always bragging about this. I went and bursted her bubble about it and told her my opinion on this. She said "Oh but I O from it so it is sex." People orgasm off masterbation and porn too, but it doesn't make it sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jul. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• NO! But that's for the laugh! An online relationship is one thing - but it's NOT sex! Masturbation is not sex, no matter if someone else is involved or not...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• if they are masterbating things like that then it is computer se (sorry that letter isn't working lol) anyway just like if people do that over the phone it is phone se so I believe it is
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• In my opinion it is not sex.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• no!

Answer by older at 6:29 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• Not sex, but if it was my hubby doing it with another woman online I would consider it cheating.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 22, 2010

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Jul. 22, 2010