I have been experiencing HORRIBLE heel pain and this stinging pain on the bottom of my feet.. I was wondering if maybe it's from gaining weight? Has anyone else had this happen??

bethybk21

Asked by bethybk21 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you pregnant?
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 9:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• If so I DID!!!! oh my god it killed me! I had pain everywhere though lol I hated being pregnant!
    kaylaylshfr

Answer by kaylaylshfr at 9:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• If you're diabetic it could be diabetic neuropathy.
    MitchMommyNY

Answer by MitchMommyNY at 9:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I had heal pain for years..went to the chiropractor and 3 visits later...no heal pain. I had been to conventional doctors and specialist...had orthodics and all of the "usual" treatments...no help until I saw the healer. LOL I loved him so much ...I went to work for him. Give it a try...couldn't hurt!! good luck!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It could be a heel spur. I have one and when I gain weight it hurts terribly.
    Tracy67

Answer by Tracy67 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• It could be a pulled, or stretched, ligament. I had surgery on one of my ankles because it was stretched so far. Usually, its not big deal. Mine usually starts right around the arch area and shoots up the back of my heel into my lower calf. Use an ice packet on it and rest a little. If that doesn't help, or it doesn't feel better after a few days, see a doctor just to make sure.
    hldeskin

Answer by hldeskin at 12:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my feet hurt like crazy from my weight gain!!! but i plan on loosing all of it real soon so ill let you know if it gets any better
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 1:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It could be from weight gain. I have foot pain every day, just from normal walking around cleaning and taking care of my daughter. I am also very overweight so I doubt it would happen if you just packed on a few pounds.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 3:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2008